- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements. Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances. Enters customers' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts. Achieves individual referral goals for cross selling of all credit, non-credit, fee income & alternative investment goals. Maintains knowledge of current products, policies, procedures and regulations as it relates to position. Adheres to all current policies, procedures and regulations as it relates to position. Places holds on accounts as appropriate. Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen. Explains, promotes, refers, or sells bank products or services such as accounts, loans, traveler's checks, money orders, and cashier's checks in the branch or via telemarketing. Processes transactions from automated teller machine and night depository. Responds professionally to customer inquiries or problems.
What your background should be
- Less than one year of teller experience and/or training. Required to refer customers to other bank staff for product sales or problem resolution if unable to assist.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is a savings and loan association based in Miami Lakes, Florida.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org