- Garfield Heights, OH
What you'll be doing
- Will become the "face of the company" to the retail branch customers, and gain the satisfaction of meeting the needs of the customers by providing personable, quick service. Reporting to the branch manager each day, will perform a set of regular procedures, as well as a variety of customer requests and transactions, including, but not limited to: check cashing and deposits, loan payments, product explanations and being able to identify opportunities to refer to the sales partners within the branch. The accuracy and efficiency of work is very important. Just as important is the ability to communicate with customers clearly and respectfully and have the ability to resolve customer issues as they arise.
What your background should be
- At least 6 months of cash handling or retail service experience. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and a professional manner. Computer skills, with the ability to work in windows-based systems. Ability to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period of time. Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, based on branch needs. Ability to cross-sell products and services. Extraordinary customer service skills required. Experience being evaluated/surveyed by customers is preferred. Ability to communicate in another language is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com