- Amite, LA
What you'll be doing
- Provide paying and receiving transaction services to customers with accuracy, professionalism and a high level of service. Answer basic customer inquiries regarding products while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies identify customer's potential product and services needs and support delivery of appropriate bank services by referring clients to the platform team for further consultation. Balance cash items, teller over/short report, traveler's checks, savings bonds, etc. and adhere to all branch procedural controls. Answer incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
What your background should be
- Basic computer skills, excellent communication skills, stellar customer service skills. Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy. Preferences regions is looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. Previous sales and/or cash handling experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a US bank and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com