- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Successful teller also cross-sell company products when appropriate by making the necessary referrals to those who specialize in the company outstanding product line. Teller handle routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.), and balances these transactions daily while ensuring a positive interaction with customers and non-customers. Company believes in rewarding motivated employees that deliver top performance while following procedural and regulatory rules. You will be rewarded for your hard work with incentives which are based on your sales referrals, the branch's growth, and customer satisfaction. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends (for branch locations open on Saturdays).
What your background should be
- Minimum six months of experience in cash handling and customer service. Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds preferred. Effective interpersonal/customer service skills. Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org