- Palm Beach County, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provide professional client service, which includes but is not limited to performing accurate transactions, greeting the client, smiling, using the clients name during the transaction, and thanking each client for his or her business. Refer clients to other branch personnel as needed. Perform the basic transactions of a paying and receiving teller such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within limits and obtaining further authorization when necessary, issuing money orders, cashiers checks, and redeeming savings bonds. Prepare individual daily balance of teller cash transactions as well as other reports as necessary. Perform more complex transactions (with assistance as necessary) such as coupon collection; issuing official checks/money orders; large commercial deposits; close out transactions; cash advances. At the discretion and direction of the supervisor, responsible for collecting his or her own cash items. Follow all operating procedures as outlined in branch operations manual (BOM). Handle proportionate volume of work based on branch demands.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Ability to complete teller training in required time frame. Demonstrated ability to read, follow written instructions and accurately complete written reports. Good interpersonal skills. Ability to use office machines and perform basic mathematical functions. Demonstrated ability to deliver good client service and provide team support. Ability to complete bank training program for teller. Willingness to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as required. Ability to speak fluent in English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org