- Bryan, TX
What you'll be doing
- Represent the bank in a courteous and professional manner. Examine documents for endorsements and negotiability. Process transfers between accounts. Sell travelers checks, official checks, and money orders. Process credit card cash advances. Follow teller procedures consistently. Establish and maintain effective, professional business relations with clients. Ensure that client requests and inquiries are promptly resolved. Operate online teller terminal. Maintain privacy of customer information. Establish and maintain effective coordination and working relationships with area personnel and with management. Assist with training or orientation as needed. Keep supervisor informed of area activities and of any problems or concerns. Complete required reports and records accurately and promptly. Attend meetings and training classes that may be held on weekdays, evenings, and/or Saturdays. Perform night drop functions as assigned. Perform related clerical duties as assigned. Ensure that work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained. Act/anti money laundering related duties as required or assigned.
What your background should be
- At least one year of related experience/cash handling required. Good communication skills. Professional appearance, dress, and attitude. Good math skills. Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy machine, coin and money counting machines, and telephone. Good typing skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org