- Driggs, ID
What you'll be doing
- Become a part of energetic team the hiring person handles routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.), and balances these transactions daily while ensuring a positive interaction with customers and non-customers. Successful incumbent also cross-sells U.S. bancorp products when appropriate by making the necessary referrals to those who specialize in the bank's outstanding product line. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any member of the management team.
What your background should be
- Minimum six months of experience in cash handling and customer service. May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds. Basic clerical and processing skills. Effective interpersonal/customer service skills. Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Willingness to proactively solicit new business as necessary. Bilingual language skills a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com