Technology Strategy Consultant
- Northbrook, IL
What you'll be doing
- Analyze emerging technologies and help author deliverables to advise business partners on how to best position themselves for technology change, help drive internal initiatives to build technology-related strategy capabilities. Ability to understand business needs and perform business and technology analysis, synthesize information, and develop initial recommendations and technology strategic concepts for potential business application. Building and maintaining relationships with business and technology partners as needed to accomplish assigned tasks. Clearly and effectively communicating ideas and information to others, particularly through deliverable creation. Continuously building upon existing understanding and knowledge of the organization and technology consulting skills. Understanding how to identify strategic business and technology needs by synthesizing information through research, working session outputs, client interviews, etc. Understanding the importance of inference. Understanding the implication of business needs and provides recommendations based on this understanding. Conducts research and produces documentation of findings. Helps design information gathering questions, conducts interviews, focus groups and workshops with supervision where appropriate. May facilitate these sessions, usually under the support and guidance of more experienced practitioners.
What your background should be
- 4 years of technology strategy consulting experience. 4 years of business experience in a services sector business (insurance, financial services, etc.), high tech sector. Strong oral and written communication and influencing skills. Strong interpersonal, relationship building and leadership skills. Ability to create organizational credibility, demonstrate a high degree of business acumen and comfort level working in conceptual thinking spaces.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college
Who is the client company
- Concern about business insurance, retirement & investment products and banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com