- Bridgeville, PA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a technician/termite inspector. The ideal candidate is responsible to provide the highest level of customer service. Inspect buildings in accordance with state rules and regulations. The applicant will schedule termite re-inspections. S/he will make termite re-inspections and complete reports. Complete daily activity reports as required. Attend technical training seminars to stay abreast of changes. Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations. Valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pest control company in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org