- Totowa, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Provide advanced technical support/information via phone or email. Provide advanced support on access control and video systems. Assist in product testing and evaluations of fire alarm equipment. Interface with data departments regarding downloader's software and data communications. Provide basic sales and product support. Provide National Accounts support with special projects. Document cause and result of calls contributing to group knowledge base. Contribute to new procedures and updates as needed. Assist engineering in new product testing, evaluations and help the roll out team bring new products to market. Assist the Download department with the testing and implementation of downloading software used to remotely program control panels. Assists in preparation and distribution of documentation. Provide Mastermind signal interpretations to field technicians. Provide support on router configuration diagnosing problems. Provide basic support networking issues.
What your background should be
- 3 to 5 years work related experience as alarm technician or sales representative. Basic phone, computer, email, and Microsoft office software. Good verbal and written communications skills. Advanced understanding of security and video systems. Excellent problem solving skills. Bi-lingual in French and English preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company provides residential and small business electronic security, fire protection and other related alarm monitoring services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org