Technician, Forensic Processing
- Tucker, GA
What you'll be doing
- This position report to the supervisor, forensic processing and is responsible for the routine daily sample processing of the forensic toxicology processing department. This individual is accountable for all specimen receipt, sorting, data entry and work within the specimen processing department. List statements which specifically describe the major functions of the position. Sort specimens by source (hair, oral fluid, urine, etc.) and work list. Complete maxi log data entry. Understand and adhere to strict forensic practices. Capable of processing urine specimens for regulated and non regulated testing independently. Perform other duties as assigned by the forensic processing supervisor.
What your background should be
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Practical knowledge of computer systems. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Has a preliminary but functional understanding of the companies lab information system. Able to work overtime. Lift up to 50 pounds. Stand, walk and sit long periods of time. Work in a fast pace and noisy environment. Repetitive movement of arms and hands. Excellence communication skills, both written and verbal. Practical knowledge of computer systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides clinical laboratory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com