- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Under moderate supervision, performs a variety of duties related to the mechanical, electrical or assembly function. Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices or systems. Operates equipment, conducts tests and reports data. At the intermediate level, follows defined procedures and processes using various equipment in order to complete tasks. Supports HOS activities. Recommends CIs. Maintains 5S. Intermediate understanding of RPS. Understands visual management, uses visuals to manage cells and to escalate issues. Good understanding of kanban card usage. Utilizes built in quality (BIQ) and thought process maps (TPM). Utilizes HOS tools, skills and knowledge per HOS Development guidelines. Under moderate supervision, follows established guidelines, processes and procedures to resolve well defined issues and/or tasks. Works on tasks that are semi-routine in nature where judgment is often required. Demonstrates understanding of established processes and procedures, performs various tasks as needed with guidance from more experienced manufacturing technicians or supervisors. Possesses knowledge and skills in order to perform tasks that require a high level of focus as an integral part of the job in order to ensure quality, safety and avoid injury. Responsibilities may involve physical strain (e.g. medium lifting).
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in testing, troubleshooting, calibration or maintenance of equipment. Intermediate knowledge of electronic/mechanical theory as required by site products. Intermediate math and computer skills recommended.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED equivalent. Assoc. Degree in a technical discipline such as electro-mechanical or related area preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company develops solutions that span air traffic modernization, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity, logistics and more.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com