- Azusa, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform repair and assigned preventive maintenance service. Perform inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air system on vehicle and equipment. Utilize vehicle computer electronic system to interpret failure mode to initiate or assign repair. Estimate time and material cost on vehicle repair and requisition new part. Perform service call for emergency breakdown. Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicle, documenting part usage and accounting for repair time. Review, complete or assign repair identified on driver vehicle inspection report. Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate standard and perform all work in accordance with established safety procedure.
What your background should be
- Two to four years previous experience is required. Ability to understand and implement challenging technical theories and principles; ability to work independently, be organized, and demonstrate good time management skills to plan and accomplish assigned workload as required. Be required to work outside in all types of weather conditions. Good communications skills with contractors, utility representatives, and municipal workers, often under adverse and stressful situations. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D
Who is the client company
- Concern about environmental solutions services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com