- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- It is the duty of the Technical Writer to prepare final layouts for publishing and printing and develop client-facing application help and documentation, both content and graphics, as required. The person will design and develop application help, deliver on multiple concurrent assignments, complete writing assignments on time and prove all materials for accuracy and consistency. Technical Writer will be answerable for preparing charts; graphs; or forms, writing technical direction on product announcements; marketing specifications, creating user documentation for a variety of material; involving how to guides the customers.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in technical writing
Who is the client company
- Provides enterprise-level measurement software to the petroleum industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org