- Herndon, VA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a technical writer. The successful candidate is responsible to serve as a member of a program management office and support all aspects of writing and editing technical resumes. The incumbent will work closely with technical professionals, including software developers, system administrators, project and program managers, and engineers to draft, format, edit, and finalize technical resumes for customer submission. Provide additional technical writing and editing support for program documentation and other customer deliverables, as required.
What your background should be
- A qualified candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience with writing. Experience with Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to obtain a security clearance. Possession of excellent consulting, listening, data gathering, and analysis skills. Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in english or a related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American management consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org