- Vernon Hills, IL
What you'll be doing
- In this position, the person will maintain, develop, implement and update technical documentation like protocols, methods, reports, specifications workers in support of company's product. Technical Writer will develop establish and edit company's internal and external documents. It is the task of the Technical Writer to write and accumulate documentation required for application submission. Technical Writer will be answerable for assisting to establish document control system in research and development, creating product safety data sheet based on the current regulations, and planning and reconsidering regulatory submission documents for regulatory fillings.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of related technical writing experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in related field
Who is the client company
- Manufactures pharmaceutical (medical Devices) with strong lines in hospital and ophthalmic markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com