Technical Support Representative
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a technical support representative. The candidate will operate computerized systems to record data, make corrections or complete required follow up. Upgrade, downgrade, transfer and reconnect service. Answer basic billing questions (such as nonpays) and will process payments. Respond to customer inquiries of a technical or complex nature which are predominantly routine, deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. Provide quality technical support to customers and to installation and service personnel who are having problems using the company products. Assess needs and suggest; promote alternative products or services. Sell the services and features to meet defined sales objectives and goals. Apply the company technical support policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of directly work related experience required. Previous experience working with multiple software applications required. Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of customer service; network experience in a centralized repair, troubleshooting, testing environment or in a dispatch environment that included answering telephones, logging events, providing technical support and repair coordination. Computer networking knowledge and terminology including knowledge of microsoft and mac operating systems at the end user level preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or recognized equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com