Technical Support Analyst
- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- Performing IT support for company wireless and wireline endusers. This encompasses trouble-shooting endusers reported problems, thoroughly and accurately documenting problem in Vz trouble management tool. Analyzing and resolving a high percentage of initial customer contact in the areas of PC/LAN, mainframe, and client server. Appropriately routing tickets based on support provided instructions in an accurate and timely manner, problems requiring on-site support for; software, hardware and/or configuration changes. Escalating customer problems to company ITHD management and/or support groups utilizing standard escalation model.
What your background should be
- 2 -3 years equivalent work experience. Excellent PC desktop, laptop, and Macintosh trouble-shooting skills. Working knowledge of multiple operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 7 & 8, and Macintosh). Knowledge with network concepts/protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP). Knowledge of of electronic messaging (Exchange, Lotus Notes, SMTP, Blackberry). Knowledge of remote control technologies (such as VNC, MS Terminal Service, SMS, Marimba, or DameWare). Knowledge of mainframe and distributed processing systems, database concepts. Perceptual and analytical thinking, excellent time management and follow-up skills. Must have outstanding customer care and interpersonal communication skills and strong oral, written, and telephone abilities. Must be able to work any shift. Knowledge of company's help desk processes and tools. Excellent customer service experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates or BS degree in computer science or similar discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com