- Auburn Hills, MI
What you'll be doing
- Design firmly advocates a user-centered, team-based design approach, and utilizes proprietary simulation and optimization technologies to help clients bring innovative, profitable products to market faster. Review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution. Perform advance root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems. Provide technical support on a variety of issues. Escalate problems to next level support professionals when necessary. Powertrain build coordinator will be responsible for assisting the dyno build planners and vehicle build planners in managing powertrain components to the prototype build facilities.
What your background should be
- 3-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Demonstrate excellent ability to support, review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations. Demonstrate ability to communicate to all user community in written and verbal form. Automotive/mechanical background a major plus. Must be a self starter.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in a related area preferred but not required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org