- Gainesville, FL
What you'll be doing
- As a technical specifications, the candidate will Utilize advanced technical skills to perform maintenance service. Perform preventative maintenance and repair on electrical distribution systems equipment including generators, transformers, MCC switchboards & controllers, circuit breaker panels, variable frequency drives, life safety equipment, ups, electrical motors, lighting systems, grounding systems & equipment grounding. Perform electrical work required for installation and maintenance of equipment, systems and facilities in accordance with diagrams, sketches and operation manuals and manufacturers specifications. The applicant is responsible for HVAC, HVAC controls facility maintenance, developing HVAC and HVAC controls facility maintained and solutions. Ensure maximum efficient operations of facilities and equipment, as well as the care of all grounds and support equipment, through the direction of a technical support staff. Ensure that all utility systems are fully operational and inspected in accordance with the preventive maintenance schedules. Develop and implement preventative maintenance and repair programs and procedures for structural, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and refrigeration systems for the company facilities. Provide guidance and training to less experienced staff. Remain familiar with and comply with all federal, states and local safety and environmental laws and regulations. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years of specialized work related the experience in maintenance carpenter, maintenance electrician, maintenance plumber and HVAC is preferred. Level 1 vibration certification required; locksmithing certification strongly preferred. State fire alarm certification, level 1 thermograph certification strongly preferred. Electrical license required; universal CFC certificate, state stationary engineering license or equivalent course work required. Must have the ability to install, maintain repair and operate complex HVAC, plumbing, or electrical system and devices. Must be able to troubleshoot and test complex HVAC mechanical systems and components. The applicant must be able to interpret blue prints and electrical schematics.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in Science from a technical school is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an insurance and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org