- Savannah, GA
What you'll be doing
- The technical specialist (stress analysis) contributes to planning, developing, and coordinating of important engineering projects. S/he provides specialized technical assistance to team members. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives. The incumbent acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area. In addition, the candidate actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements. S/he maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product. This position performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 1 to 5 years of experience in the specific technical discipline (depending upon advanced degree) or 10 years of broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines. Structure static strength analysis experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or advanced degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education, preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace and defense company formed by mergers and divestitures.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org