- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Follows the company service excellence performance requirements. Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently preparing, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner. Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while still maintaining quality/error free work. Achieves time productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility. Demonstrates the ability to transfer files electronically by sending files from the network to color equipment. Ensures adequate time scheduled for the completion of overnight work in production by assisting the production manager with the completion of an overnight plan. Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required overtime. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- This position prefers minimum 3 years of related experience in a high volume print/copy environment. Previous experience using Xerox print/copy equipment is preferred. Requires intermediate or higher computer skill level, specifically using Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, etc.). Requires strong direct, face-to-face customer service experience. Requires strong communication skills (oral & written). Requires strong computer skills including. Knowledge of web-based software. Working knowledge of planet press preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org