Technical Sales Manager (Et)
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- The technical sales manager (et) directs and supervises a group of technical sales consultants to assure successful customer integration and implementation of company products, services, and solutions. Key roles and responsibilities: supports company strategy by ensuring company sales goals are achieved through proper determination of how the company can meet customer requirements and system configurations within time and cost constraints. S/he plans and allocates work among the technical support team to ensure quality pre/post sale support on integration and implementation of company products/services/systems/solutions. The candidate ensures technical support team members are kept up-to-date on new company products and enhancements to existing products. The incumbent maintains extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of company products and services. This position manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports. S/he influences decisions regarding hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews. Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates.
What your background should be
- Qualified candidate with 8 to 10 years of direct work experience and 1 year of leadership responsibility supervisory required. The ideal candidate should have account management, business & financial acumen, collaboration and teamwork, consultative selling, customer insights, customer-centric solution development, networking, solves problems and analyzes, and technology advising skills. S/he should be expertise in application, communication, and solution integration. The incumbent should have operational excellence and industry knowledge. This position should have to display high integrity, honesty, inspires, and motivates others to high performance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- The company provides wireless services, u-verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org