Technical Risk Control Consultant
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Work with ups management and employees to provide comprehensive and highly-sophisticated risk control consultative services. Conduct on-site evaluations, evaluate data, and create/implement service plans to control customer's source of risk, losses and costs. Provide risk assessment services and information to track progress and demonstrate the value of doing business with company. Due to ups' operating schedule, position requires occasional early morning/late evening appointments and overnight travel to various locations.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of directly related consulting experience in loss prevention or progressive safety/heath field experience is preferred. Advanced degree and/or professional certification in one or more of the following areas: CSP, ARM, CRM, CPCU, CIH, CPE. Advanced knowledge, skills and experience in service planning and delivery, risk assessment, risk analysis, solutions management and progress measurement.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with coursework in math, engineering or related areas or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American diversified global insurance company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org