- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Identify the clients business and cultural nuances, as well as define the position, its functions, challenges, selling points, and viability. Assist with the design of a sourcing strategy to uncover both passive and active candidates through existing and new sources in order to maintain an effective pool of candidates. Utilize electronic process in recruiting and placement to maximize efficiency and time saving. Target the most qualified candidates and screen resumes to identify potential matches. Negotiate labor rate, resolve possible candidate concerns, obtain candidate commitment for the position and set expectations.
What your background should be
- 2 years experience in a client service environment. 2 years sourcing or recruiting experience required. Agency experience a plus. Understanding of the IT industry. Ability to communicate in-person with internal staff, external customers and field employees.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or bachelor degree in comparable field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com