Technical Project Manager/Developer
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Assist and improve current process and look to automate further general description. Lead a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Work independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results. Initiate and provide leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of a technical environment which meet current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participate with technology management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Provide the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the support delivery process.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience preferred. Individual need to be knowledgeable in various technologies, such as customer relationship management, development environment, and web platform development software.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in information or computer sciences.
Who is the client company
- The company provides insurance and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org