Technical Project Manager
- Santa Clara Valley, CA
What you'll be doing
- Work with companies information security on security development & design. Manage cross functional business and operational requirement and expectation with realistic project plan. Review of cryptography implementation (PII and PCI data). Manage SSL certificate generation & role for server to server authentication & authorization. Analyze & audit data and report to management and other. Build a strong relationship with cross functional internal organization. Verify that team properly implement data privacy guideline. Perform audit of production environment. Perform SOX audit. Document all component of the system & the processes followed. Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solution. Respond to special request for analysis as needed.
What your background should be
- 5+ years production environment auditing. 5+ years working with security infrastructure. Must be goal oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels. Effective presentation, oral and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels. Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources adapting accordingly and positively. Familiarity with network security technologies. Familiarity with Oracle, NoSQL database technologies. Familiarity with Unix based OS security configurations. Knowledge of cryptography, data security, PKI and key management principles. Knowledge of scripting languages.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or MS in computer science.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org