Technical Manager, Business Unit
- Gahanna, OH
What you'll be doing
- Manage the budgets and schedules for all work-flow to the internal team. Hold teams accountable to estimates given to customer and make sure stay on schedule. Directly manage supervisors of teams in department. Work with internal supervisors as well as customer to drive business processes to make sure workflow and workload is efficient and effective. Determine customer's needs and work with customer and internal team to make sure processes run smoothly. Distribute workflow from customer to internal supervisors to allocate to the teams (all projects filter through manager). Evaluate projects and make sure teams are staying on schedule and budget. Deal with problem resolutions, mostly non-technical, such as invoicing, resourcing, and potential candidate to customer for future needs. Work out resolutions to disagreements between customer and internal team on processes and issues. Deal with all personnel issues from hiring, firing, promotions, demotions, attendance issues, scheduling, and performance reviews.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have experience in related field. Demonstrated leadership skills managing large teams of diverse skill sets. Excellent written and oral communication skills. High level of personal character and integrity. Team player with ability to work in a highly cross-functional and virtual environment. Highly proficient in PC applications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical, civil engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com