Technical Lead Design, Base Engine
- Auburn Hills, MI
What you'll be doing
- Driving design issues to resolution; ensuring meetings are efficient; challenging the team to deliver best in class designs; elevating unresolved issues to leadership team; and documenting meeting minutes. Participate in change notice review, systems, mechanical development, continuous improvement and cost reduction meetings. Lead engine teardown meetings and ensure proper follow up on engine tests and/or incident reports. Collect and investigate bulletin information and respond to leadership teams.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8 years of engineering experience at tier 1 or OEM. Base engine hardware experience. Excellent communication skills. Strong demonstrated leadership skills. Excellent PC skills. Experience with advance quality tools such as DFMEA, DVPR, function models preferred. MSME leadership experience, powertrain engineering experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BSME or BS in physics preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American automobile manufacturer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org