- Cambridge, MA
What you'll be doing
- The leading organization is currently looking for a technical lead. Lead and execute technical R&D projects. Identify, develop, and market new business opportunities. Coordinate and develop capture strategies and allocate funds targeted for new business development. Coordinate proposal activity interacting with other senior executives and program staff on bid/no bid decisions. Ensure execution of marketing and new business development plans. Act as a key liaison with government agencies and officials. Mentor junior staff in technical expertise and task leadership. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Applicant should have 6+ years of relevant work experience. Proven track record of successfully developing business within the DoD. Experience in contributing to the leadership, development and expansion of a contract R&D organization or business unit. Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills. Ability to lead and work with a diverse group of technologists. Active Secret clearance is highly desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS, MD, or Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is an American high-technology company which provides research and development services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org