Technical Infrastructure Project Manager
- Gardena, CA
What you'll be doing
- This person will manage large scale projects or programs. This person will be supported by a combination of matrixed teams, which are comprised of geographically disperse suppliers and cross-functional teams. Identify multiple work streams, take ownership or work with assigned lead as needed. Plan, track, coordinate and negotiate dozens of priorities at any given time. Develop, track and maintain milestones, schedules, minutes, status reports and other project artifacts and technical deliverables. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 7 years of successful IT or technical project management experience with a focus on web based application or infrastructure projects. A thorough and practical understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and change management. Demonstrated ability to work well with IT stakeholders in defining project scope and objectives. Experience as part of a shared services team a plus. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading IT consulting and outsourcing services provider specializing in consulting, product engineering, IT services and business process outsourcing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com