- Eden Prairie, MN
What you'll be doing
- The technical helper is responsible for providing assistance to service technicians on repair calls and shuttling necessary parts and supplies for service repair completion. The technical helper rides with or meets technician at designated location to assist on service call. The responsible individual for the asking position in this corporation follows directions from the service technician during service call. The individual shuttles parts and supplies to technician when applicable. The individual provides courteous customer service. He/she assists the service technician in the completion of the repair. He/she also adheres to all company policies and procedures. The technical helper performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate must be of or more than 18 years of age. 75% travel required. A valid driver license required. Applicant requires having the ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime as needed; ability to handle stressful situations, and to work in a fast paced environment; ability to communicate effectively with the service technician and customer; ability to read and utilize reports as needed; ability to read, write, and speak english; and the ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance. The candidate should have outstanding customer service skills and excellent communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum a high school degree/GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is a chain of American department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com