- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Participates in client/project meetings as technical expert for the assessment, determination and recommendation of client hardware and software solutions. Oversees implementation of system with appropriate support personnel. Installs, configures and troubleshoots complex system, server and network issues. Installs software, provides appropriate training on network/software and resolves complex performance issues. Writes and edits detailed technical documentation for technical continuity. Develops and conducts training programs to educate client users regarding specialized and complex applications. Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for assigned environments. Responds to systems or software concerns and issues. Interacts with security personnel as appropriate. Provides high level technical problem-solving support to internal/external client employee and less experienced personnel. Document problems, analyze and resolve issues. Research and recommends new technology/updates to management. Acts as technical expert in conjunction with business development efforts in the development of information technology, infrastructure projects and new business.
What your background should be
- Minimum six or more years of experience in hardware implementation, desktop systems or applications support is required. Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients from a business development and technical expert perspective. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong human relations skills to provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com