Technical Customer Service Representative
- Aliso Viejo, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manage company accounts, as the primary interface between company and the accounts managed. Maintain open and regular communication with each assigned account. Update accounts with all pertinent information regarding company product enhancements, updates and issue resolution. Conduct weekly conference calls with each assigned account to review open issues and enhancement requests and provide all necessary product updates. Coordinate all communication and conference calls between accounts managed and company staff. Manage each account by anticipating needs of each account, and provide guidance for maximizing product experience for the account and their customers.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 year's experience as an account manager for major client accounts, or related responsibility. Experience with real estate related accounts and products a significant plus. Strong customer relations skills. Demonstrated success in working in a team environment with development, product management, customer support, sales, etc.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business.
Who is the client company
- Client company provides real estate services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org