- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Install and maintain/upgrade key infrastructure application software. Monitor performance and availability of key infrastructure applications. Provide on-call support of key infrastructure applications on a rotational fashion. Participate in IT architectural design sessions. Work with other it teams on troubleshooting efforts. Design and implement automation solutions that increase team operational efficiencies. Document systems infrastructure architecture of key infrastructure applications. Document troubleshooting activities for key infrastructure applications that can be readily used by all team members. Participate in budgeting sessions. Get established as an SME (subject matter expert) for at least 4 infrastructure application products.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10+ years in large data center environments. Team player mentality and excellent work ethic. Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization and planning skills. Must possess initiative with strong analytical, problem solving skills and ability to make complex decisions in potentially ambiguous situations. Ability to work independently or as part of a team. Prioritization and time management skills. Ability to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial. Strong aptitude/skills in communication, presentation, and information technology.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This publicly traded U.S. corporation provides consumer banking.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org