- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Leads a cross-functional team that analyzes, designs, and implements architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs; leverages resources from different teams to ensure customer needs are met. Analyzes new and existing architectures, researches solutions, specifies long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction. Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs. Communicates the system integration vision and strategy during meetings and presentations to appropriate parties. Ensures that the technical aspects of the program are accepted by the stakeholders. Generates conceptual, logical, and physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture to meet client needs. Leads major proposal efforts and creates strategies to win business in new markets or current accounts. Serves as a technical expert for clients in system architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures. Ensures the technical component of the solution aligns with the clients business goals and current/potential standards.
What your background should be
- Six or more years of computer science and/or project/program management experience. Experience working with client business processes. Experience working with company products and/or client or vendor related technology. Experience working with operating systems and programming languages. Strong skills in technical architecture, project management and organizational change. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Good communication skills. Strong skills in data administration, design and architecture. Good leadership to provide guidance to less experienced personnel. Ability to work in a team environment. Willingness to travel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com