Tech Pharmacy PRN
- Amarillo, TX
What you'll be doing
- The pharmacy technician, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, assist in the various activities of the pharmacy department. Pharmacy technician assist the pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory and maintenance of records. Pharmacy technician function in accordance with standard written procedures, guidelines and state and federal regulations. This position supports an organizational culture for service excellence and practices the service excellence standards to all customer groups. Ready to do any task assign by the authority.
What your background should be
- 0- 2 years of experience in pharmacy services. Hospital pharmacy experience preferred. Demonstrates high level of organizational skills and independent functioning.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest hospital management companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com