- Dubuque, IA
What you'll be doing
- Assign staff moving personnel on the floor and notify team leader 2 or supervisor of personnel needs for staffing. Coordinate training for personnel. Monitor performance; advise supervisor and team leader 2 of performance issues. Assure provision of required production materials. Serve as back-up staff; fill in for absent employees as needed. Compile daily productivity and quality reports. Troubleshoot problems; resolve or refer to appropriate personnel. Communicate departmental issues between shifts. Assure compliance with all safety related policies and procedures. Perform safety audits. Follow standard work/written work instruction procedures. Serve as a member of the department leadership team, providing assistance as required and perform other duties as assigned and participate in the continuous improvement process. Support and participate in all Lean initiatives. Coach and train all associates on lean practices and processes.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Demonstrated ability to understand and operate all related equipment. Basic computer skills (Mapics, scanners, any programs as needed). Basic leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to read prints as required. Decision-making skills. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated understanding of company policies.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate/GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a renown home and office window manufacturing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com