Team Leader Sales (Store Management)
- Matteson, IL
What you'll be doing
- Hire, train, develop sales team talent and coach sales authorities and associates on what to sell and how to sell. Effectively lead the sales team and entire store in driving sales, customer service and recovery by directing and acting as a role model in a competitive environment. Make reports and analysis, identify opportunities, develop and execute plans to exceed sales budget, improve key customer satisfaction and key selling metrics. Establish and communicate daily, weekly and monthly goals to sales team and tactics to help achieve the goals. Assist customers in finding the right products to fit their needs and goals. Execute corporate initiatives at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness. Drive regional & district best practices and initiatives. Perform other leadership responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in sales with 1-2 years of leading sales teams is required. Must have excellent sales leadership skills; knowledge of retail business systems; i.e. POS and inventory tracking software. Must have basic skills in computer.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American chain of sporting goods retailers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com