- Groton, CT
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the delivery of project management deliverables as defined by the project management body of knowledge and in accordance. Include resource management and planning for employees and consultants as needed to achieve project milestones and business outcomes. Perform effective and clear stakeholder management communications and activities with a clear articulation of vision, direction, and expectations; supervise project team members and activities including supplier commitments. Effectively manage project and program resources including finances, commercial contracts, people, assets, computing platform and intellectual property. Responsible for the value realization of business objectives including a general understanding of business processes and activities.
What your background should be
- Ten years of experience as an information technology professional in one or many roles such as an architect, software developer, systems administrator, database administrator, systems engineer, computer engineer or support specialist. PMP certification desired but not required. Strong analytical and organizational skills with a keen attention to details. Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. High level of self-motivation and ability to thrive in a goal and team oriented setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org