- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The responsibility of Teacher is to develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill requirements of the district curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency, Board of Trustee policies and administrative regulations. Establish efficient classroom management procedures. Set up and maintain standards of pupil behavior. Establish a system of students evaluation within the guidelines prescribed in state law or adopted by the school. Continually evaluate and record various aspects of students progress and report to parents as needed and required. Teach within the course of study for the subject area at the grade level as prescribed in state law or adopted by the school. Understand and plan lessons leading to subject area objectives and assume the responsibility for written lesson plans for substitutes. Provide a variety of planned learning experiences using a variety of media and methods in order to motivate students and best utilize available time for instruction. Identify pupil needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students resolve health, attitude and learning problems. Share the responsibility of interpreting the educational programs to the community through such activities as open house and PTA meetings. Plan and coordinate the work of aides and other paraprofessional and student teachers (when applicable). Participate cooperatively with the principal to develop the system by which he/she will be evaluated in conformance with the district uniform guidelines for evaluation and assessment. Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Valid Texas teacher certificate with required endorsements for subject and subject level assigned. Demonstrated general knowledge of curriculum and instruction. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas Education Agency, Board of Trustee policies and administrative regulations. Establish efficient classroom management procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org