Teacher Assistant (Volunteer)
- Greensboro, NC
What you'll be doing
- Thoroughly review provided curriculum outline and teacher lesson plans for the class in which you will be assisting. Participate in a face-to-face orientation and staff training. Assist classroom teacher & assistant to teach key concepts in a variety of formats: hands-on, direct instruction, group work and one-on-one with students. Assist with clean up and set up of materials for activities. Supervise children to and from bathroom. Assist teacher with guiding students through the completion of a personal project. Assist with set up and clean up before and after camp each day. Assist with clean up and turnover at the end of each week.
What your background should be
- Classroom experience with students ages 6-18. Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with both children and parents. Patience, flexibility, organization, energy and a sense of humor. Be flexible, patient and kind to both teacher and students. Must have a good attitude and be proactive.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school student or college student.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides hands-on, project based learning designed to spark curiosity, confidence and collaborations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org