- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Tax Preparer role is responsible for preparing complex federal and multi-state tax returns for the company's high net worth executive clients, ensuring compliance with all regulations. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and communication skills, and preferably a familiarity with BNA and FastTax.
What your background should be
- Over 5 years of individual tax preparation experience required. Prior experience with multi-state, executive compensation, and high net worth individual tax returns.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year degree with concentration in Finance or Accounting, including 3-6 credit hours of tax
Who is the client company
- Leading provider of comprehensive financial counseling and education services for corporate executives and employees, as well as high net worth individuals and families.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org