- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The tax manager is responsible for implementing and managing new and existing client engagements across the business incentives service offerings, and for identifying and securing additional revenue opportunities within the client base. This important role will initiate and develop client relationships, ensure long-term client retention, troubleshoot and resolve challenging issues related to client incentive and tax-related projects, manage project workflow, and support the client service and sales teams on fortune 500 client and prospect interactions. Assist compliance manager with review of more complex tax credit work prepared by senior tax analyst and tax analyst. Provide and coordinate occasional audit defense for credit work prepared with the research team. Identify and communicate tax credit opportunities to clients, prospects and other team members.
What your background should be
- At least 7-10+ years of tax, accounting or economic development experience plus substantial client relationship management experience. Tax credits and incentives experience strongly preferred. Deep knowledge of corporate business structures/operations and tax/financial concepts. Proven ability to provide direction on projects and achieve outstanding service results. Proven ability to achieve financial and service results. Knowledge of strategic selling techniques. Exceptional collaboration and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Pre-disposed to client service and analysis functions. Proficient with Access and MS Office applications. Proficiency in tax research software (BNA, CCH or RIA a plus).
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. or B.A. (preferably in accounting, finance, business administration or related discipline).
Who is the client company
- This is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions and computing services to automobile and heavy equipment dealers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org