Tax Experienced Staff (Human Capital)
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Tax experienced staff is responsible for contributing with client satisfaction by proving timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns. Develop and deliver quality and timely services and work products. Demonstrate an understating of basic tax concepts and actively pursue increased tax knowledge through client assignments and current tax developments. The candidate will analyze accurate, quality US tax returns for assignees. Prepare international assignment related calculations such as tax cost projections, tax equalization calculations, hypothetical tax calculations, etc. Research various topics such as technical or treaty interpretation/application, regulatory issues, and payroll matters. Prepare the related communications for the client for the supervisor review. Develop collaborative relationships with clients and internal colleagues. The incumbent will develop client service, engagement and financial management skills. Assist EY partners/senior managers/managers on special projects, proposals and new business opportunities, as requested.
What your background should be
- This position is required 1 to 3 years of tax or related experience. General knowledge or coursework in tax laws, excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving ability. Strong written and verbal communication skills, and commitment to learning and a tax technology environment. PC proficiency, including MS office is also required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field is required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest professional services firm in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com