- Rockland, MA
What you'll be doing
- The Tax Analyst is mainly responsible for ensuring all tax filings comply with regulations and legislation, preparing GAAP related provision for income tax expense, monitoring tax positions, and keeping abreast of any relevant pending tax legislation. Other duties include assisting with a variety of financial and reporting activities and other special projects as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a CPA firm or corporate tax department.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four year undergraduate degree in Accounting. MS or MBA in Taxation a plus.
Who is the client company
- Publicly traded commercial bank offering a wide range of commercial, retail, and investment management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com