- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Prepare income tax return for closely held business, individual, estate and trust; work with pass through entity, individual, trust, partnership, S corp, C corp and non profit; assist client with the upkeep of their accounting record, including prepare general ledger entry and reconcile account; prepare/review other various tax fill including annual report, payroll tax and sales and use tax. Create tax data collection system. Complete required tax report in a timely manner. Prepare and update tax provision schedule. Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategy. Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in tax preparation; experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook); and attention to details with strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills. A certified public accountant or enrolled agent would be preferred but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides tax and accounting services to individuals and small businesses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com