- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Effectively manages partnerships and builds relationship with network and sources. Identifies, develops and employs effective sourcing strategies for current and future talent needs. Conducts business in a consultative manner. Can synthesize multiple streams of communication. Able to positively influence outcomes. Can effectively articulate a point of view. Uses creative problem solving to drive results. It is action oriented and focused on the best solution. Will support the store level talent acquisition process through partnership with location leadership, team member services specialists and team member services leads.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sourcer/ researcher/ scout/ recruiter/ business development or related role. Experience in a creative industry as well as an appreciation for art, digital media, pop culture and entertainment. Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity. Ability to maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment through demonstrated proven leadership. Demonstrated ability to solve problems & make decisions can effectively balance individual responsibility while considering the businesses needs and goals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills able to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner. Ability to build and foster strong and productive relationships.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern with grocery store and health food store service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com