Talent Development Leader
- Tewksbury, MA
What you'll be doing
- The talent development leader for program/capture management will work across IDS to drive global growth and execution excellence through strengthening performance and accelerating the readiness of companies high potential capture and program management talent. The individual will partner with PMX, CMX, and other IDS leaders and HR business partners to identify top talent. Through individualized coaching sessions and assessments this role will assess top talents development needs, create effective, experiential based development plans, and ensure they are actualized. This role partner with IDS PMX, CMX, HR business partners and talent acquisition to build strong candidate slates for key program and capture management positions based on the expertise and development needs of their top talent pipeline. In addition, this role is the liaison with corporate HR for program and capture management talent discussions and programs.
What your background should be
- 10+ years experience in human resources and/or talent management or similiar experience. Understanding of and experience with succession and talent management practices and strategies. Experience providing developmental coaching to top talent. Strong demonstrated alignment with company values and behaviors. Ability to interface directly with all levels of management. Strong executive presence. Strong influencing and collaboration skills to achieve business/enterprise solutions. Ability to navigate a complex matrixed organization. Ability to work in a dead line driven environment with shifting priorities. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong work ethic and commitment to team goals. Ability to simplify complex issues and information.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field, master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a major American defence contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org