Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Performs data entry, creates and maintains accurate information and employee files, tracks necessary information and stays abreast of missing or inaccurate information or unresponsiveness to requests. Ensures background investigations, i-9 verifications and e-verify are conducted in accordance with state and federal requirements and notifies subject, hiring department, and/or human resources of anomalies or issues. Frequently communicates with managers and partners to provide updates about hiring and on-boarding processes. Promotes and provides a positive experience for the applicants, candidates, and hiring managers in meeting staffing goals. Handles non-routine and confidential information and ensures the confidentiality of employee information is maintained. Ensures legal compliance with federal and state requirements. Assists recruiters in posting and screening potential candidates following agreed upon qualifications, which may include the use of applicant tracking systems, web boards, social media, etc. Contacts candidates and conducts phone screening to clarify qualifications, acquires additional information to determine candidacy, availability for interviews and/or hire, and/or determine salary requirements. Schedules and coordinates calendars of the hiring department staff and talent acquisition team for interviewing. Coordinates with talent acquisition team in new hire offer development, approvals, and ultimate delivery to candidates.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar administrative hr capacity, preferably handling talent acquisition processes in a high-volume environment, preferred. Experience in entering, maintaining, and managing day-to-day activities in human resources information systems (HRIS) or applicant tracking systems (workday experience desired for both HCM & ATS). Prior human resources experience in higher education is preferred. Proficiency with MS office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org